Make a referral or register
There are several ways you can make a referral or register with York Carers Centre:
- Young adult (age 16 to 25) and adult carers can self refer, or a professional can refer a young adult or an adult carer, by downloading the form titled ‘Adult registration form’ below, filling in pages 1 and 2, and returning to firstname.lastname@example.org or Freepost NEA 9363, York Carers Centre, 17 Priory Street, York, YO1 6ET
- Young adults and adults can also register over the phone by calling 01904 715490
- To make a referral for a Carers Assessment of Need please complete the whole of the adult registration form.
- A parent, young carer, or professional can refer a young carer by downloading and completing the ‘young carer registration form’ below and returning it to email@example.com or Freepost NEA 9363, York Carers Centre, 17 Priory Street, York, YO1 6ET
- You can also phone 01904 715490 if you wish to talk about a referral or get more information first