Coronavirus resources: bereavement support
- www.gov.com: Information to help bereaved families, friends or next of kin make important decisions
- Cruse: resources for bereavement and grief and how it may be affected by COVID-19. It covers some of the different situations and emotions bereaved people may have to deal with.
- NHS: advice and guidance about grief after bereavement and loss
- Winston’s Wish: provides support to bereaved children through a range of dedicated services
- St Leonards Hospice: telephone support for bereaved adults and a range of online resources
- York Cruse: offering telephone support locally and via the free, national helpline 0808 808 1677
- York Samaritans: 116 123 (24 hours), this number is free from any phone
- York District Hospital Bereavement Services Team: Practical support /guidance and access to chaplaincy services, contact 01904 721138
- Talking About Loss: Monthly online meet ups
- City of York Council: online resources for children and young people.