Support groups for carers
Support groups run by York Carers Centre
We run a number of support groups for carers:
- support group if you care for someone with mental ill health
- support group if you are affected by someone else’s drinking or drug taking
- Carers Cafe on the first Wednesday of the month 10 to 11.30am at the Spurriergate Centre
- Haxby Carers Hub on the third Thursday of the month 10am to 11.30am at Costa Coffee, Haxby
- Acomb Carers Hub on the fourth Wednesday of the month 10am to 11.30am at Lidgett Grove Community Cafe, Lidgett Grove Church, Wheatlands Grove, YO26 5NH
Other support groups for carers
There are a number of local support groups run by other organisations in York for carers. See the links on the right of this page to see what each organisation can offer you.
You can also download the A-Z of useful services in our Carers Information Pack.
York Mind are running a health and wellbeing programme with a range of partner organisations. For further information or to enrol please contact York Mind on 01904 643364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.